Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Posing Like A Princess, Part 3

Now, where had I got to? Ah, yes - @Pixie_Tooth was about to ask me another question... 


Pixie
#OTLFP 
Q4
Brenda, if you had a magic wand what would you change and what would you wish for? 


Brenda: I’d wish for people to try to understand each other better. There are few problems in the world that couldn’t be solved if we worked together instead of against each other, & think of the billions that could be spent on useful things, not weapons to kill each other with! 

That was the end of the official questions, but then Backstage Pass winner and new friend @tiffany_tzu stepped up ro the microphone with two more questions for me... 


Tiffany: Q1. #OTLFP Brenda, I am a lucky fur and have lots of toys and activities. I like my pandas and sudoku. What are your favourite hobbies? 


Brenda: I love playing with a mini soccer ball whose little owner kicked it down a steep path in the woods & his father wouldn’t go after it, so Mama rescued it, & we have hours of fun with it! Alfie & I play against each other with a chair for the goal, & Toffee referees 😂⚽️  

Tiffany: My next question 

Q2. #OTLFP Brenda, when the inevitable film of your life is made, who will play you? 


Brenda: I saw Hannah Gordon in a rerun of a murder mystery recently, & I think she would be pawfect! Her fur’s a bit like mine in style & colour, & as well as being so pretty she has a lovely voice & comes across as a very likeable pawson. I’d be honoured if she’d play me!

That completed all the questions, and I could relax, but after that there was still a very impawtant part of the show to come - Millie’s Adopt-Don’t-Shop segment. The featured pet in need of a home is the beautiful @Mushroom251

Mushroom is a lurcher, and very quiet and laid-back (the staff of the shelter where she is at present actually describe her as lazy, but really, nobear would dream of being so rude! 😂). What that really means is that she doesn’t need a lot of exercise, and would be ideal for someone who would enjoy her companionship but doesn’t want to have to walk miles every day. Mushroom’s in the Evesham area of Worcestershire, England. If you’re in that area and would like to check her out, please zoom in on the details in the picture, or check out her Twitter profile

Being a guest on #OTLFP was a very special experience (and if you ever get the chance, do take it!!), and being a Princess for a day was pawesome! I’m very grateful to everyfur who made my day so wonderful (not forgetting being asked to sign @TravelMonk2’s t-shirt, and @Wool_F_Gang’s belly, just like a real celebrity!), and who have taught me something very meaningful indeed - that when you have friends as kind and wonderful as mine you really ARE a Prince or Princess ALL the time. 

And now for the big finish, produced and directed by the super-talented @TravelMonk2 - the movie short, Let’s Get Excited!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment