Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Posing Like A Princess, Part 2


*giggles* If you’ve read the post immediately before this, you’ll be aware that, to put it politely, we’ve been having a few difficulties with the latest version of Blogger. Hopefully this one will be easier... 🤞🤞🤞🤞 

For anyone who hasn’t read the other one, I’m posting a transcript of the interview I was honoured to do for #OTLFP with @MillieOTLFP, @Pixie_Tooth and Backstage Pass Winner @tiffany_tzu on June 13, 2020. 

Millie: Wooo hoooo its show time!! Ooh lots of pals out there today. Thankyou all for coming and welcome to you all.
Sooooo Lets get started #OTLFP 
Welcome to the show Brenda @BrendaJBear1
Q1) Tell us about how you found your forever home, do you have a big hug? 

Brenda1/4 I joined the family when Mama went to a special shop where they build bears. She picked the framework, & they asked her to choose a little heart for me, give it a kiss & place it inside the frame she’d chosen. Then they filled me up with stuff to make me sturdy #OTLFP ‬

2/4 Then, there was a little ceremony where they asked her to promise to love me & look after me, & they promised on my behalf that I would always be a true & loyal bear to her. Then she gave me a hug & a kiss, & they gave me a birth certificate & let her bring me home #OTLFP

3/4 Alfie came to us at Christmas, after one of Santa’s elves found him, brand new & un-played-with, in a charity shop. He’s sweet-natured & very lovable, & lots of fun to be with, so some unappreciative human’s loss is our great gain! #OTLFP

4/4 One day I logged on to Twitter & found a DM from a little bear called Toffee, who’d borrowed @DCMonkey3’s account to ask if he could come & live with us! Of course we said yes & he soon arrived to be our other best pal. He’s the cutest little bear that you could meet! #OTLFP


Pixie: #OTLFP 
Q2
Brenda, I don't know anything about cricket or mountaineering but I can't wait to hear all about your adventures in both! 


Brenda1/4 I love watching cricket, & I’m part of the #cheerteam for #toddysteamcc . Our coach is the very talented @travelmonk2, who trains us & choreographs our cheer routine each week. The rest of the team are @babymonk13 & @DennisAndDoris1, & we all love being part of it! #OTLFP 


2/4 This is the 1st season #toddysteamcc has been in the big leagues, & so far they’ve enjoyed spectacular success. @CodsyBear & @bear_wellington are two of the biggest stars, though any of the team can attract the attention of a certain notorious female streaker bear!  #OTLFP 

3/4 Along with Alfie & Toffee, I’m very proud to be a member of the #mountaineeringbears adventure team trained by the pawesome @MunroBear at Bear Lodge. We recently received our graduation certificates & badges, & we’re thrilled to bits with them! #OTLFP 

4/4 @Wool_F_Gang was also on our #mountaineeringbears course. He’s a lot of fun to be with, & we had a snowball fight on the mountains! *giggles* Bear Lodge is a fabulous place, & there’s even a famous portrait of @MunroBear on show there! #OTLFP 

MillieQ3 Brenda @BrendaJBear1 #OTLFP  
Oooh you are a busy girl! How do you like to put your paws up? 

Brenda: 1/4 To relax, I enjoy hanging out with pals in the #FurryTails bar. #toddysteamcc & the #cheerteam often go there on Saturdays after the matches. It’s thirsty work playing cricket & cheering, so we’re all usually glad to have a drink or three. They do great meals, too! #OTLFP 

2/4 There are a lot of interesting events at #FurryTails , & one my favourites is the monthly Quiz Night. I’m in a team called #GlitterSquad with @TravelMonk2 , @babymonk13 , @DennisAndDoris1 & @Lucas_Schnauzer , & last time we were joint winners! #OTLFP 

3/4 Another interesting event at #FurryTails is #FurryBards , a monthly chance to share your poetry or listen to other pals read theirs. There’s generally a theme for the month, such as summer, or flowers, fashion, etc. This is one of my favourites, from @CodsyBear 😂 #OTLFP 

4/4 One of the best #FurryBards I’ve seen yet was Haiku night - you know, the Japanese kind where you have 3 lines that don’t rhyme. The 1st & 3rd lines have 3 syllables & the middle one has 5. We really got into the swing of it, & we were all typing in Haiku for weeks! 😂 #OTLFP 

And... guess what? Looks like Blogger’s had enough of this post, too! 

OK, OK... Part 3 looming after today’s virtual walk in Central Park. And food. And quite a lot of tea. And possibly much screaming... 😂 

P.S. Do you suppose it took Tolstoy this long to get War and Peace out there? 

No comments:

Post a Comment